Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's been ages since I updated this blog... been MIA (missing in action!) Since my last post in January, I have been busy...
My oldest girl starting first year uni at Melbourne University and I went over to Melbourne with her to help her settle into her new place (renting with two other uni mates) and I actually was there for almost three months!

Attended a few courses at Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School -
Chocolates & Pralines Level One

Easter Eggs Level One




 Chocolate Flowers (didn't bring display back to spore; gave it away in Melbourne)

Attended a Two hours course on chocolate curls (didn't take any photos though)

Turrones-Inclusions & Infusions (and brought back four boxes! yummylicious!)




One day  Easter Eggs Level Two


One Day Macarons Level One


Petit Gateaux (gave them all to Benny who happened to be in Melb... )








French Entremets Continuing Education created by Paul Kennedy - Montmarte, Nation & Gaia
(kept some and invited my daughter's friends over - cakes feast!)




and the last course was the Chocolate Appreciation Class :-)

That's a lot of happenings while in Melbourne :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment